Friday, October 29, 2010

And then there was light!

You know how you get an idea and at the time it seems like the most amazing and wonderful thing ever? Well, here it is. I am sure this has been done before. But I haven't done it. And furthermore, I have certainly not blogged about it. So, this is it. I am embarking on a journey which I believe will change my life and my art. Now when I say change my life, I don't mean cataclysmic change. Just plain change, Isn't that enough?  I Make things all of the time. Books, Prints, Jewelry, etc. I am most happy when I am making anything. Recently I feel the need to make more time to MAKE. Anything. Just MAKE. So, I will.

Starting the first week in March, each week, I will post an image of each piece with a description. I will also try to make posts that relate to this project throughout, you know like gentle musing of the stuff that goes on in my head (YIKES). By the end of next March, 2012, hopefully I will have discovered something new about myself and my art. Although this is my journey, I would like to invite others to post images of making as well. They are invited to take this journey with me. We shall see what happens!

So, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment