Sunday, April 10, 2011

Better late than never right?

OK, so yeah yeah, March, blah blah. Well you know what. Life happens. I wanted to start this project because I want to begin making more art. Don't get me wrong, I make things all of the time, but I really wanted to embark upon a new adventure in making. So here we go...I am a bit late with the posts but I have 3 things to show. The first is an experimental print that I made with my friend and Colleague James. He is really into Spray painting his prints along with using traditional lithography. He suggested that we try this with Cyanotype. Here is my result. Purely a test. I used some cut paper and spray painted the eyes, nose and mouth with a bit of extra yellow around the edges. It's ok. I don't love it, but it has some potential for other applications of the spray paint with this medium. This was made in middle March.

No comments:

Post a Comment